Terms of Services
By registering or using our services you agree that you read and understood our Terms of Service and we are not liable in any way for you not fully understanding the terms.
- a) MUSIC PROMOTION CORP is providing specialized services meant to boost the popularity of social media pages of its clients. With our services, the customer’s pages and social media accounts can reach a substantial growth of users, views, followers, depending on the package(s) purchased.
- b) We are striving to use our knowledge and experience and third party networks to deliver the services stipulated in the ordered packages in the mentioned time and with the mentioned results.
- c) We are not responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer, or for the suspension or deletion of any of your images, texts, videos by any of the social media platforms. In case the goal isn’t reached as to expectations, we offer a refund as appropriate.
- a) MUSIC PROMOTION CORP offers services for the following social media platforms: Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, SoundCloud, iTunes, Radio stations.
- b) We offer individuals and businesses services designed to increase the number of plays, views, downloads, and generally the user growth and engagement on these platforms.
- c) The customers are responsible for following the Terms of Service of each social media platform they publish on, also MUSIC PROMOTION CORP is not responsible in any way for the relationship between the customers and their fans.
- d) For a successful completion of the service, the customer must send the correct information required by us, also to make the necessary changes or settings to their profile needed by us.
- e) Unless otherwise mentioned, all services provided through our site are one time purchases.
- Change of Terms
We reserve the right to change these terms of service at any time without notice.